The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Use of undefined constant CKEDITOR_PLUGINROOT - assumed 'CKEDITOR_PLUGINROOT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 17 - File: inc/plugins/ckeditor.php PHP 7.4.9 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/ckeditor.php 17 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 233 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 24 require_once

EPD Read
Hi,

I am working with a 2.71” panel (ME1271CS02100356Q0085). It seems to be working.
Checking COG ID I receive 0x12 and checking breakage I receive 0x80 as answer. The problem is when I check DC/DC. The COG is returning 0x0C instead 0x40. What is the meaning of this value?
Measuring voltages on panel I got VGH = 19V, VDH=14V, VGL=-19V and VDL=-14V.
If I ignore this value and continue initialization the panel works pretty good.  What could be wrong?

Thanks.
Hello,
We need the 7th (if D7 to D0, we need the D6) digit is high to check the charge pump voltage is ready. Both of the 7th digit of 0x40 and 0xC0 are high which means your power on stage is up correctly and the display can be updated well.  I don’t think you have the output bytes to AND 0x40, otherwise you should get 0x40, not 0xC0.
As I see your measued volatges, they were correct. Nothing wrong with your code. Please keep your current arrangement.
Thanks,

Charming Su @ PDi-FAE
Hello,

You're right . I did not notice that the numbers were the result of an AND operation. I just looked the final value .

Thanks for the quick response !