The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Use of undefined constant CKEDITOR_PLUGINROOT - assumed 'CKEDITOR_PLUGINROOT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 17 - File: inc/plugins/ckeditor.php PHP 7.4.9 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/ckeditor.php 17 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 233 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 24 require_once

MpicoSys TCM solution
MpicoSys Timing Controller Module (TCM) solution provides functions, command sets and a physical interface to bridge between your host PCBA and our 4.41", 7.4" and 10.2" EPD.
For more product information, please visit our website for 4.41 inch, 7.4 inch and 10.2 inch.

If you got any issue, please leave your question here. Thanks.
Hi,

I have bought a 10 inch Pervasive Display, and connected to it via a USB2TCM board (and a TCM board to the display).
So far so good. I manage to send picture to the screen (by uploading image to the USB "storage device"):

[Image: IMG_0067.jpg]

But 1 time out of 3, I got this kind of image:

[Image: IMG_0066.jpg]

My questions are:
- is this supposed to happened? (yeah stupid question)
- is there a way to know when it fails? (i don't see a "report" file in the usb drive :-( )
- is there a way to avoid it?

also not related but: is there something "easy" to ideally connect a TCM to a Raspberry Pi (to send the image and be able to fetch the error).

Regards,

Nicolas Zin
Dear Nicolas Zin,

Great work of the weathercast template!

You can remove the USB2TCM board and refer to the USB2TCM Github for controlling 10.2" TCM with the Raspberry-Pi. There is BUSY signal to verify if the Device(TCM) is idle for sending command/data. 

Best regards,
Charming Su - FAE@PDi
Ok,

so basicaly you suggest to play with the SPI interface. I will have a look and come back maybe with questions :-)

Thank you
Dear Nicolas Zin,

If you could answer the following questions, you would make it easier for us to help you.

- What is the exact product code of the TCM and the USB2TCM you are using? (Example product codes respectively: TCM-P102-220_v1.1 / USB2TCM_v1.1)
- How do you generate your epd images? Do you use the MpicoSys Convert Tool?
- You wrote that you upload images to the TCM via USB2TCM. Is it executed by a script or manually? Do you remove the old image before uploading a new one? Do you download the image from the USB storage device and then use it again?
- What operating system are you using?

Best regards,

Michal Kamelski - Product Engineer at MpicoSys
(01-11-2016, 02:15 PM)MichalK Wrote: Dear Nicolas Zin,

If you could answer the following questions, you would make it easier for us to help you.

- What is the exact product code of the TCM and the USB2TCM you are using? (Example product codes respectively: TCM-P102-220_v1.1 / USB2TCM_v1.1)
- How do you generate your epd images? Do you use the MpicoSys Convert Tool?
- You wrote that you upload images to the TCM via USB2TCM. Is it executed by a script or manually? Do you remove the old image before uploading a new one? Do you download the image from the USB storage device and then use it again?
- What operating system are you using?

Best regards,

Michal Kamelski - Product Engineer at MpicoSys

Hi,

I work again on my pet project,
I removed the USB2TCM that I was using, and I connected TCM to a raspberry PI 3.
I leverage heavily the project found on https://github.com/Ceruleous/EPaperReader
It helped me a lot to:
- connect to the correct GPIO
- and write the code to upload the images.

I had to change a bit the code because I am using a 10.2'' not a 7''
so the code looks more like
Code:
def upload_image(image_data):
    resp=spi.xfer2(upload_header_command + image_header)
    while(GPIO.input(16)==GPIO.LOW): #wait for processing
          pass
    #for x in range(0,48000,250):
    for x in range(0,163840,250):
      resp=spi.xfer2(upload_image_data_command + image_data[x:x+250])
      if (resp[0]!=0x90 or resp[1]!=0x0):
        print "error (x=%d %02x %02x)" % (x,resp[0],resp[1])
      while(GPIO.input(16)==GPIO.LOW): #wait for processing
          pass
Hope This Help